Wednesday, November 20, 2013

3 yr Olds Hair is a Mess After Dominican Salon!

Hi Cathy,

My sister took my 3yr old to a Dominican Salon to get her hair washed and they blow dried her hair and now the texture of her hair is different from what it was. How if possible do I get her hair to revert or close to its original texture? Please help me this is gnawing away at me especially now since she flinches a lot to comb her hair that was once manageable to now be a frizzed out tangled mess. Please help... Natalie

Hello Natalie,

My suggestion is to use my Silky Spray moisturizer on her hair to detangle and my Satin Crème moisturizer to smooth her hair texture. I don’t think you will be disappointed. I feel confident that you wont need to press her hair when you use these products.

Cathy Howse
 

Ultra Black hair Silky Spray and Satin Creme

 

No comments:

Post a Comment